Join us atHammer & Stain Punta Gorda for a single plank DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below and add to cart.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed, If applicable for your selection.
3. Click on Continue shopping, Book A Workshop, find the 12/29 workshop and add a second plank to your cart.
4. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed, If applicable for your selection.
5. Proceed to checkout. Due to Facebook policies, items must be offered to ship. However, this is a physical product and will not be shipped, it will be available at the studio for you. The project will be completed and taken with you after the workshop. If prompted, choose the free shipping option to complete the checkout process.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 3 days prior to your event for a $10 fee.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.